1. Go to Management > Configuration > System DNS Name / Address
3. Type the new DNS Name, make sure it was resolved successfully (if not, an error should appear)
4. Before clicking the update button Add the new name in your DNS to have both the old and new names available
5. Click the “update” button
6. After 24 hours the old name can be removed from your DNS
***In any case, reinstalling a node (from the install node wizard) will update the server address used by that node. Make sure that the server IP was configured Static and no DHCP, otherwise if the IP will suddenly change the nodes will lose connectivity.