There are three main points you should take into account:
1. Access key and secret key - You will need to replace these values with NooBaa's access key and secret key. Check the following article for more information https://noobaa.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2852068-connect-an-application-
2. Endpoint - in many cases, there is no configuration of an endpoint in your application, as the default is AWS endpoint. With NooBaa, you must configure this parameter. The endpoint of your NooBaa system appears under the main page of NooBaa web management console. More information available here https://noobaa.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2852068-connect-an-application-
3. Path Style - Connection parameter that must be enabled, unless you are planning to use virtual hosting. More information on virtual hosting can be found here https://noobaa.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2933428-virtual-host-vs-path-style
Example for Java code with NooBaa can be found here (based on https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-java/tree/master/src/samples/AmazonS3 )
This sample requires the AWS SDK for Java. For more information on the AWS SDK for Java, see http://aws.amazon.com/sdkforjava.
Running the Sample
The basic steps for running the Amazon S3 sample are:
1. Open S3Sample.java and replace <ACCESS KEY> <SECRET KEY> and <ENDPOINT> with your connection details.
2. Download build.xml from AWS github https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aws/aws-sdk-java/master/src/samples/AmazonS3/build.xml
3. run the command: ant