NooBaa supports Nextcloud out of the box.
Simply follow the article on Nextcloud that explains how to add external storage. The article can be found here.
The information you need can be found via the "Connect Application" button. More information can be found here.
- Set Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Set system DNS name
- SSL certificate
- Virtual Host VS Path Style
- S3cmd configuration
- Shutting down NooBaa VM for maintenance
- Create your own serverless function
- ngnix caching and proxy
- Applications compatibility
- Red Hat Quay
- aws cli
- Hadoop and s3a
- Hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities for Ceph
- Maintenance mode