An activation code is required in order to create a NooBaa system on VMs.
An activation code is not required for NooBaa running on containers.
You can get it for free from http://www.noobaa.com/download.htm
You can use the activation code only once. If you need to rebuild your NooBaa system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to rearm it.
If you need another NooBaa system, simply sign up with another email address.
If you choose to create a cluster, please note that you don't need an activation code for the additional members in a cluster.
- Minimum requirements for system installation
- Getting started
- Containers deployment
- KVM deployment
- Connect an application
- Scale by adding storage resources
- Backup NooBaa Core
- Download packages information
- AWS marketplace paid offering configuration
- Google Cloud deployment with Bring Your Own License image
- VirtualBox Troubleshooting
- Connecting Java application
- Performance scale by adding S3 endpoints
- NooBaa VM deployment via VirtualBox for a quick POC
- Failure to get IP on ESX