Upon request, you can get NooBaa as a qcow2 format.
Once you download the disk image, follow the steps below in order to deploy it.
Open the Virtual Machine Manager
Click on "Create a new virtual machine" button. Select the option "Import existing disk image" and click on the Forward button
When choosing a storage volume click on the Browse Local button
Select the downloaded image you got from NooBaa.
Keep the defaults of Generic OS type and Generic Version and click on Forward.
For POC, you can keep the default RAM and CPU or increase it for better performance. Click on Forward.
Name the VM and click Finish.
You are ready to go. Enter the user name and password (in green), set up the network and access the web UI.
- Minimum requirements for system installation
- Getting started
- Containers deployment
- Connect an application
- Scale by adding storage resources
- Backup NooBaa Core
- Download packages information
- AWS marketplace paid offering configuration
- Google Cloud deployment with Bring Your Own License image
- VirtualBox Troubleshooting
- Connecting Java application
- Performance scale by adding S3 endpoints
- Activation code
- NooBaa VM deployment via VirtualBox for a quick POC
- Failure to get IP on ESX