Connecting your Arcserve backup to NooBaa can be done with the following steps:
1. Click on Manage cloud connections
2. Select Amazon S3
3. Provide the endpoint, access key, and secret key. You can get the information from here
4. Select the bucket name from the list
5. Select a region from the list.
6. You should expect the following window once you click on OK
7. Add a new cloud-based device, using the newly created cloud connection for NooBaa.
8. Click Next and Finish
Done! Now you can create a job using this device.
- Set Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Set system DNS name
- SSL certificate
- Virtual Host VS Path Style
- S3cmd configuration
- Shutting down NooBaa VM for maintenance
- Create your own serverless function
- ngnix caching and proxy
- Applications compatibility
- Red Hat Quay
- aws cli
- Hadoop and s3a
- Hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities for Ceph
- Maintenance mode