By default, NooBaa is running data rebuild operations (moving data between different nodes).
If you wish to set the system to a temporary state of maintenance and prevent high-level data rebuilding, turn on maintenance mode for the needed period of time.
This is specifically useful for storage nodes maintenance activities such as OS updates, network changes, etc.
To switch into maintenance mode, navigate to System Management-> Advanced Options -> Maintenance
- Set Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Set system DNS name
- SSL certificate
- Virtual Host VS Path Style
- S3cmd configuration
- Shutting down NooBaa VM for maintenance
- Create your own serverless function
- ngnix caching and proxy
- Applications compatibility
- Red Hat Quay
- aws cli
- Hadoop and s3a
- Hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities for Ceph