This article will quickly help you overcome such errors
Credentials do not match
- Please enter a valid endpoint
- Something went wrong
- RequestTimeTooSkewed: The difference between the request time and the current time is too large. In such case, simply change the NooBaa VM time. Check this article about NTP settings.
- Access Denied - In such case, verify that the endpoint is a valid clean default endpoint, without the bucket name or any DNS name for your bucket
Resource has Read/Write problems
May happen in the following cases:
1. Network connectivity - You may experience network disconnections. Try again after few minutes.
2. Azure Stack resources - In case NooBaa core time is synchronized with the Azure Stack time. The best solution, in this case, is using the same NTP server for Azure Stack and NooBaa core.
3. Azure resources - NooBaa core time is not set correctly. Either set it manually or use NTP.
4. S3 compatible - sometimes the target resource is not compatible with AWS. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve it for you.